Bible Quiz Preparation Kits - Week 2
Genesis 6-10 and Mark 3-4
1. The Lord was sorry that he created human beings. Why did he regret creat humankind? (6:5-6)
2. The following explanation indicates a person in the book of Genesis. Who is he? (6:9-10)
"He was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; he walked with God. And he and three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth."
3. According to Genesis 6, God decided to make an end of all flesh. What are the reasons of punishment? Tell two reasons (6:11-13)
Hint) a word begins with V. and C.
4. God commends Noah to build something in order to avoid sink. What is that? (6:14)
5. Fill in the blank. This sentence is located in 6:17-18 in series of explanation of world's destroy by flood.
"For my park, I am going to bring a flood of waters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die. But I will establish my ( ) with you; and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, your sons' wives with you."
6. How old was Noah when the flood of waters came on the earth? (7:6)
7. How many days was sustaining waters on earth? (8:3)
8. After water dries on earth, Noah, his family, and all saved living creature come out of the ark. Then, what is the first thing to do by Noah after coming out of the ark? (8:20)
9. God blessed Noah and his family. Furthermore, he established a covenant with Noah, that "never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of a flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth." Finally, God gave him a sign of covenant. What is that? (9:13)
10. Tell names of Noah's three sons. (10:1)
1. Jesus was to be a trouble maker with the Pharisees in order to be accused of their religious affectation. Intentionally he entered the synagogue, and he cured a man who had a withered hand. At that moment, there were many debates on his healing ministry in the synagogue between Pharisees. What is the reason of it? (3:2)
1) Jesus cures a man has a handicapped hand on the sabbath
2) Jesus enters the synagogue
3) Jesus blames the Pharisees many times.
2. Whenever the unclean spirits saw Jesus, they revealed His identity before many crowds. How did they shout before people about Jesus?
3. The scribes came down from Jerusalem accused Jesus of casting out demons with the power of Beelzebul. However, Jesus responded to them with very important saying. Fill in the blank. (3:28)
"but whoever blasphemes against the ( ) can never have forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin."
4. Jesus' mother and his brothers came to see him. At that time, Jesus explains who his mother and sister and mother is. Who is? (3:35)
5. Tell three location of falling a seed in the parable of the sower of Mark 4. (4:4, 4:5, 4:7)
6. Mark 4 has two parables of the kingdom of God. The first one is the parables of the growing seed. Then, what is the last parable of kingdom of God? (4:30-32)
7. When Jesus and his disciples went across to the other side in the lake of Galilee, a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat. At that time, Jesus' disciples were filled with fear of death so that they woke him up and said to him to save them. After he makes the lake, how does he rebuke his disciples and what is the reason of saying? (4:40)
Hint) the question contains "afraid" and "faith"